Please pray for my father-in-law (Thomas). He has stage IV cancer. Please pray with me and ask God to ease Thomas' suffering and to completely heal him. But, more importantly please pray for his salvation. Thank you!
Received: August 12, 2018
We ask for prayers for our son,Calvin.He is 2 and will have surgery on both eyes tomorrow morning. May God be with him and his surgical team.
Received: August 7, 2018
Please pray for my dear friend Danielle Courter Fanning She is in a medically induced coma she has had a stroke and is not doing well please pray for her healing
Received: August 2, 2018
I have a biopsy scheduled on Wednesday afternoon. Please pray that it’s nothing and everything comes back fine. I’m so worried and just trying to stay positive. Thank you
Received: July 29, 2018
My best friend as of right now is really not doing too well this summer. He's stuck in homeschooling, his driving classes are in the way of that, and his mom and stepdad are on the verge of divorce. I can't help him with these kinds of problems, because to be honest, i really dont have a lot to talk about when i'm trying to comfort him. But i need someone to pray for him, cause this summer is really doing a lot to my friend. I will pray for him myself, but i think it would be best if someone else prayed for him too.
Received: July 25, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: July 21, 2018
My husband has an opportunity for a new job. He is in training for it, but there is no guarantee he will get the job. He is afraid of failure and wants to give up. The hours of training conflict with his current job. He doesn’t want to leave his current job right now to go to training for this new job since he’s afraid he won’t pass. Please pray for him. We need a higher in come as we have our 4th child on the way. Please pray God makes a way for my husband.
Received: July 13, 2018
My nephew was born on June27 of this year with 3 germinal hemorrhage. We serve a mighty God. He needs a miracle.
Received: July 5, 2018
Please Pray for my kids and me to repair our family relationship. Ugly things were sad, lies, gossip
Received: June 28, 2018
My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are going through rough times. they have been separated for over 2 months and on the verge of divorce. My brother-in-law came to church with us last Sunday and was moved. Although it seems impossible they will work things out (Finances and other issues)- I know God is bigger and can make the impossible possible.
Please pray both get closer to God and seek him for answers about their future. They are two I have been praying for "The One"
Received: June 27, 2018