[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: April 26, 2019
This past Sunday night, my oldest niece was in a very bad car accident that left her with 4 fractured ribs, bruised lungs, and a fracture where her skull and spine connect. We are asking for prayers for healing in Jesus mighty name. A full, quick, and painless recovery. She is ready to turn her life over to Christ and I pray that she continues along this path staying strong in her faith through this entire situation. She has not lost her spirit and I pray that God delivers her and keeps her in his presence so that she can share this wonderful testimony with others. Thank you all for your prayers.
Received: March 28, 2019
My walk with God is increasing, and my job environment is toxic - distracting me, creating chaos where none should be, doing its best to pull me away from thinking about God and spending time in communion with Him. I'm exhausted and there's no eternal fruit happening. The situation is causing me to have dreams (that have no small amount of demonic attack in them...) I am praying to our sweet Father to gently help me in His will and way - to go down the path He wants, and I don't know if He wants me to leave this place - or stay and be a light.
I'm confused (and that's from the enemy - God is not confusion), afraid (again - wrong team), and I need a breakthrough. This of course happened when it is so strongly on my heart to fast - I desperately feel a desire to fast to focus on God and draw nearer to him.
Received: March 23, 2019